Monday 23 December 2013

Polynomial as a LAUGHING GAS ;)



He likes those similar triangles which I hate the most and he hates those polynomials which I like the most. Unity in diversity. That was the only available solution. I taught this boy for 4 weeks the major operations involved while dealing with this topic. Every time he makes this mistake of multiplying a number with an unknown 'x' its a x squared.  I repeatedly cleared his doubts (which was the same everytime). On the final day I put him under test and asked him to solve some questions.  Again when the similar multiplication came he rerere....repeated (thats the word actually) the very same mistake. Got angry and shouted like how many times should I tell you this ! Once again rewinded every single phrase that i told but this time in a different way. I changed my font style by using cursy writing and to my surprise he started giving answers without any flaws. At the end I asked him why he was not able to follow this till now and he innocently replied " your x and x (one of which is the multiplication symbol) looked alike and every time I saw this made me think that there are two "x". This follows a long laughter :D
Thumbs up Navneeth.. (my student) !!

No comments:

Post a Comment