Thursday 22 January 2015

RED LETTERS ARE NOT TO BE READ WITH EYES ALONE !!

My stomach is half filled. With the bricks surrounding me,  had a night walk. Happy that I'm the only person I could meet in this room. My eyes got hooked onto a photo frame. Walked straight. Held it at a distance. Of course the picture was not my aim. I could see the reflection on the glass. Not so clear yet I was able to identify myself. That was a good sign to remind myself that my eyes have sight. I kept it on the table.Unknowingly, my hands went in search for the sword I wish to have on my lonely evenings. I scribbled down some words to sharpen it. An emptied feeling.. Wihsing to draw the lady of broken words, I ended up in drawing something more familiar to me. Her eyes seemed inexplicable. Soon the ink forbid itself to spread on the paper.Even then I ran my fingers around to create me. Just shattered a few drops of tears on the virgin young lady, I closed my book.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment