Monday 9 May 2016

The 4th Dimension

This phase of life is known as "Learn to let it go !! "
Consume love.. Breathe love.. Because in the end its the only thing that matters !! I loved you well :) and nobody else could pamper you the way I did !! 

The first dimension: The Big Catch By My Eyes

And obviously those were the after effects of a pity love story. Being an insomniac, I rarely found myself in senses. Survived with hundreds of motivational quotes, self help exercises and friends. Everything seemed to be calm to the outside world but my interiors witnessed hurricanes; buried myself in the soil not to be reborn again. Everyone who talked to me to make me feel comfortable uttered these words.. 
"Love is dangerous. Stay away from it"
"There is no one in this world who is worth loving" 
"Love kills"
*********************************************************************************

But amidst the hundred voices that advised my ears, She was different.. Like her, her words were also.. She asked me to fall in love with people and places. The thought was so alien to me. I believed it wont work for me and so I neglected it when the conversation ended. I forcefully engaged my dead soul in laughs, talks, long walks and huge crowd. Nothing worked for me.

It was another ordinary day. To me ordinary was grief, sadness, long sessions of cursing self talks, hatred, regrets !! And all of a sudden this person came with a big smile. And That caught my eyes.. Something sprouted within me. It was Her voice... It asked me to go grab his smile and give back one. I smiled back. He asked, I replied !

The Second dimension: Knowing You

Days passed.. Those smiles you gave me blossomed into laughs, long talks !! We shared millions of words in the blink of an eye and it grew greener, richer and more healthier with every passing season.
I was unaware that I was getting closer to you. And when one midnight when i felt sleepy your face flashed through my mind and that's when I realized m going to be in trouble. My hands searched for your birthday, the star influence !! I realised you are a bull :) It induced me to take the risk of getting closer to an untamed bull.. I stayed awake to talk to you.. Talks turned into fights and fights !! to "F" words and ended up in sorry !! I believed your pretty little lies and felt happy... We were in different poles and those dissimilarities attracted me.

The Third Dimension: Time !! 

You were my CHANCE when I was one among your CHOICES !!

I knew it.. I tried a hundred times to stay away from you but I missed myself in that process.. I didn't want to lose myself again. I wished to be near you every single moment because you made me realize the beauty of love. You made me believe in love again. Its not your words that was noticed by my senses.. your gestures, your smiles and your eyes. Every time you smiled, I fell in LOVE ! You made me look closer to myself... and for all those were the moments, I felt ALIVE.. !! I was never wrong in getting closer to you ! YOU MADE ME ME <3


And finally it is time for the Fourth Dimension !! 


No comments:

Post a Comment